Sycotic_Sarah

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LetItGo, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Shes gonna hate me doing this, but its clear I cant help her. Think shes probably blocked/deleted me now. I think she is going to attempt an OD, im just hoping someone that knows her, and thinks they can help, will contact her on MSN. I understand a couple ppl here have her phone number....id advise you to contact her if you can.

Sorry to post this Sarah...but just cause we dont get along, doesnt mean I want you to hurt yourself.

2. lol, none of u can stop me. dont even think of trying. and u can help me, u just dont wanna, simple as.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sarah you are wrong about that. Many people would like to help you and have tried on many occasions. Sometimes you are willing to accept it, and sometimes you don't. Please don't do anything to harm yourself Sarah. you know deep down that we do care. :hug:

4. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Hey, Sarah. Remember when we talked a few months ago? Please don't hurt yourself. Please hold out. I care about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.