Symptom of depression or something else?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Sorry for another thread.. but when i feel anxiety, i just have to let it out.

I will describe strange feeling, i dont know id its part of my depression or is it something else.
    I used to call it "feeling dead" and "short episode of severe depression"

So every day, ussually around 5PM to 10 PM there come hour or 2 when i feel much more different that ussually.

First of all, i suddenly become very tired. My mind feels so heavy. I barely have energy to walk. All the colors seems simmilar. There is no big difference between black and white... I also feel so unrealistic at times... I see house, but i just ask myself is it really there? It looks so unreal... (i know that its there, i just dont feel that, im not shure you understand this:))
    And another thing... I Feel drugged... It is hard to describe, but everything seems different... You feel like nobody on the street notice you, that you are invincible, what i cant say for animals, they are always watching me... I cant think. My thoughts are just so unclear that i can barely concentrate on a single thought....

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i think you should look for proffesional help, depression may produce the lack of will and sadness even may be paranoia, but what worries me is the colours and the feeling of being druged.Does anything special changes after 5pm?i mean around you(like brothers coming from school,or something?)

3. Ire

Ire Guest

Sounds like some form of psychotic episode.
    This is very strange.

Do you think it is a dangerous state to be in?

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

No, its not dangerous. I dont think its psyhotic episode... Well nothing change... However i only feel like that when i am walking, i never feel it in house...

5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

In psychiatry, that's a textbook example of depersonalization or derealization with paraniod features: "You feel like nobody on the street notice you, that you are invincible, what i cant say for animals, they are always watching me."

But those are just labels; a diagnosis or definition is impossible over the Internet of course.

:) ToHelp

6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for help...
    Guess i didnt describe it good enough... i dont think i had psyhosic... I mean there were some people who notice me, but i still felt so lonely or like nobody care or even notice me...
    And for colors... I know which one was black and which one was white, i just wanted to say that they are look so monotone...

Sorry for confusion... Looks like i have to practice english more:)

7. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

You are an amazing communicator if English is not your native language.

You're doing GREAT! :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.