Synthetic mercury sugar - part of people's everyday diet

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Hae-Gi, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Most people's daily, already highly poisonous intake of high-fructose corn syrup (also known as HFCS or "glucose-fructose" syrup), that effectively breaks down your DNA and causes you to age much faster, get cancer and rapidly get fat (among other things) also contains insanity causing and birth defect creating mercury.

More on high-fructose corn syrup:

By the way, the production of this poison is subsidized by the government in the US. I wonder, do farmers or companies that strive to produce healthy food get that same gift money? I doubt it. :rolleyes:
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I read the article. I had no idea. It makes me wonder what the commercial sector is doing to sacrifice us to fatten their pocketbook. I hate those people.
  3. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

thx for the articles... good thing I already restrict most of these from my diet
  4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I had to chuckle when I came across this paragraph:

Hydrochloric acid? Mmmm, my favorite. :rolleyes:

Though I guess caustic soda/lye is used in quite a few foods its still not something I'd want to ingest on a regular basis.
  5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Here's a list over foods and drinks in the US with "high-fructose corn syrup" or the extra deceptive name "glucose-fructose syrup".

Damn the food industry in the US is fucked up. Be aware that the list is from 2005... and maybe the companies don't even have to list all contents, anymore... after all, it actually is illegal in the US to list that genetically modified organisms (GMO) are present in the food, or is the whole of the food itself. GMO may change your DNA, by the way, fuck up your body and lead to birth defects in your children (if you get any).

God I'm glad I don't live in the US... such a dreadful country. And Canada is about the same in regards to this, as well. :/

An interesting discussion follows after the food listing. Maybe what is needed for those in the US who care about this is a list over foods that do NOT contain it.

If I'd be a dictator I'd execute every single person behind the strive to get this into the food... damn, so many lowlives to kill if I was in power. -_-
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, because the DNA in the food you eat is incorporated into your own :rolleyes:
  7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

You're not very read on the issue, I see. I guess you haven't heard of when offspring of cows that have eaten GMO food get leaking teats, like when you poke a hole in a balloon filled with water? With the milk leaking out with a very fine, far reaching jet. Mutations that are never before seen.

But go ahead and have your Monsanto food if you don't believe it. Just don't get children.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

got source stating that GMO is dangerous to your DNA? Which is never modified by your environment unless there's radiation.
  9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

:eek:hmy: What if my food kills me :lol!:

Cheap suicide
  11. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I don't understand. It seems that this is very common.. something that people have been consuming for years. Yet people are still living to rediculous ages and healthy children are still being born..?
  12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is slow death. Actually I use GMO-free products.
  13. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Obesity is an epidemic and so is type two diabetes. We are livign longer due to medical advances, but if we keep going down this road we will see a reduction in average life span.
  14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

15. Tweet1234

Tweet1234 Member

Wow always knew that High Fructose was terrible for you but never thought that much about it. Thats why Im trying to get that crap out of my diet even though it seems that everything in existence is pumped full of the stuff :(
  16. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member