• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

SZA playing up argghh

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
So I'm doing well. Maybe a little bit too much too soon and you're allowed to tell me "I told you so" but there was only so much staying at home all the time that I could stand and I felt extremely well. I still do. My mood is stable/good, no highs or lows, no suicidal thoughts etc. But my voices have started to pipe up and be critical and a few times I have seen black blood on my hands. The voices are annoying but I can handle them, as is, but the visuals are kinda scary. I have told my CPN and she is supposed to be contacting me.

I'm just more annoyed than anything. I know it's a stress reaction but I don't want it to escalate as I've worked so hard to be where I am now.

MisterBGone

I think you should be commended for making the strides you have, and not try to get to wrapped up in the downsides, that you probably knew, were inevitably going to be there, in one form or another. . . Or at least, that they could be. : ) Now, in my opinion, just keep focusing on the task at hand, which I’m sure is plenty plate-filling; & continue to do the best you can with, or in terms of “self-care.”
I feel that you are on the right track, or path to attempting to seek professional counsel in using your cpn as a liaison: for any psychi - worth his or her salt (or so I’d imagine), will not have a difficult time coming up with a good idea on how to help resolve this issue for you (the voices). It seems pretty clear cut and dry to me (in terms of the symptoms manifested, and in the absence of others); with what else he or she knows about you, and your history, treatments and such, I’d hope that they can understand what is going on, and come up with something successful for you to continue on the path or trajectory you’ve so far set out for yourself. And with great results! : )

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
*hug you're doing great. Just keep being honest with your providers and they'll help get you through it. Try to make sure you're doing a lot of self care outside of work hours to balance all the new responsibilities. *hug

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
The top priority here needs to be you. You've jumped in awfully deep here so remember to take care of yourself first and foremost.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I've just come back from being on holiday in the peak district so I have had a little TLC and a really nice time. Just bummed I was mildly psychotic for most of it. Still waiting for my CPN to contact me. I have chased her up.

Nick the Fantastical Duck

☆☆Ducking Fantastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
See what the CPN says and what the recommendations are. Don't forget that you are the most important in all of this. I do know how annoying it can be to not well while on holiday. I was unwell on my last trip (or rather the last one I wanted to take) and I do wish that hadn't been the case. Still hopefully you can get things sorted and find yourself back on track.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00