1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tag

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LeaveMeAlone, Mar 30, 2007.

1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

I notice a couple of people from here have "tagged" me, please don't take offence at not receiving a reply.

It is nothing against you, I just hate social networking sites with a passion.

I am completely uninterested in seeing your friend's friend's friend's friend's geography teacher's holiday photos

sorry.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

same here lol

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You can unsubscribe from those e-mails, Kurt.

Click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail.

I started getting 3 or 4 a day from people from on my old school who were on my MSN list :rolleyes:
    Honestly - is it so hard to double click on my name on MSN and type??!

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:blink: haha leave me alone isn't kurt..it's matthew

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol

I been getting a lot of tag emails lately. I had 4 this morning from the same person :huh:

6. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:unsure: Was just gonna ask what the hell tagging is 'cos I've never seen that, then I went into my email, and I has weird taggy emails :blink: ...but still none the wiser. Anyone want to enlighten this idiot? :tongue:

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I always ignore them. Well, I checked out the site after receiving one and the site looked pants so I didn't bother. I'm on Myspace and that's enough for me. Don't feel bad for ignoring them or not responding to them, I'm sure many people do that!