Take a little, give a little...that's the glory of, that's the beauty of love.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

When you see happy people, especially happy couples kissing and flirting and hugging and taking pictures of each others on their cell phone and sharing their double mezzo frappucino... what does it make you feel?

I feel angry because i once had that. But now i have nothing. Feel like a kid who just lost his favorite toy. I feel abnormal. I feel rejected. Nothing like sitting in a movie theater alone. Between a bunch of friends that are not yours and a smooching couple. That's just fucking majorly depressing. When you have something great to share with, but no one to listen to you... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going crazy
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It makes me sad and increasingly uncomfortable. I just don't wanna be there. Just alone :). Like if someone is laughing or having fun with people I'm like "ugh fuck.." And just stay really quiet and try to get away :(.
  3. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Their situation will likely be just as temporary as yours.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Although it doesnt make me sad, I'm glad that others can find happiness and love, it makes me uncomfortable. Like they shouldnt behave so "gallantly" in public. Making it something for everyone to have no choice but to see. Like I'm having my face rubbed in the fact that I never have had and never will have such a thing as true love in my life.
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

so jaluse,angry & depressed,bledding inside,burning,hurting so much.
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It makes me feel like I should appreciate that movie more.

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It makes me hate myself and hate them.
  8. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

In a previous life, a heavy dose of exposure to the aforementioned environment would have sent me tumbling into a dank dreary corner of hyper self reflection with a moderate dose of self destruction thrown in.
    So, now I just laugh. Maybe I'm just a little twitchy, I just got outta the strait jacket kinda thing, but yeah, I laugh... if not at them then at myself.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.