Take care of eachother

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

now everyone knows how bad and dirty I am. The time here on earth has come to an end. Thank you to all for your support. I'm about to start my letters and post them to people who might care but probably don't and then I will start my journey to the next life where I know I will be happier. I just couldn't be happy here in this world.

take care everyone..if u do one thing 2nite, make sure you call that person you care about and let them know that you care and are thinking of them.

Goodnite and godbless you all.
  2. no point

no point Well-Known Member

hi lost,

noone here thinks you're bad and dirty. i know you went through some horrible experiences. but you survived!! please, you can fight this!! please reconsider. you say you will be happier in your next life. there is no way of knowing that. if there is anything i can do, anything at all, just PM me. i hope you don't go through with it. :hug:
  3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

what is there in life. i haven't survived its still happening today, yesterday it hasn't stopped. never will, not until i die. see how weak i am.
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

LC you aint weak at all I know it feel's like that I tell my Dr all the time why haven't I progressed,why am I still the same?He say's like I know you don't choose to feel like this,why would you?I know exactly what you mean I know it's hard I see it all clearly saying it's been like this for year's and how can it change?I ask myself those question's all the time of course I'd like to be able to say well it can change and feeling such a way for so long you feel it wont and how can it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.