take care

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Airahaznila, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airahaznila

Airahaznila New Member

4 the 4th and last time il post on SF .... gona take a long sleep and wont wake up in this pathetic world ..... stay safe ppl ... ..:peace:
  2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

please dont. i ask you to at least stick around long enought to tell me whats brought you to this point.
    but if you dont want to talk to me then I ask that before you leave you think about all the reprocussions of you commiting suicide will have. I mean ALL of them no matter how small. and try to find something anything that may hold you back. if you can find even one small thing then thtas reason enough to live. and i know that there is SOMETHING. everyone has something.
    In fact, i attempted a few months ago (almost succeeded) but was rescued atr the last moment. and since then i have actually had a few good monents when i was actually happy to be alive. and i also reralized that a few people who i know actually care about me more than i had thought. and i certainly wouldnt have know that had i succeeded.
    but, in the end, it is your final decision. and, although i beg you to reconsider, i wish you the best of luck on whatever your endeavors may be. and i hope that you can find happiness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.