Take it easy.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by boo, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I've talk to quite a few people here. Some are remarkable. It's been good support. But my rant is about people that think to much of themself and dont put themself in others people shoes. Yes, you are hurting, that much is sure, but not everyone goes thru the same. And it is unhelpful to overdramatize when someone doesnt understand you or said something that you dont agree on.

You are here on a public site. If you choose to exposed yourself, then get ready for others opinions and reactions. If you disagree then be mature with it. There's no need to threaten anyone that you will kill yourself over what they said. Its futile and only make yourself less pertinent. And a endless vicious circle that wont solve anything.

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Sensible words :)

3. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Very true & well said!:rockon:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:clap: well said booboo!!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Good post Boo. I hope it is listened to. :hug:

6. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

I hope so too. That way I can enter sf chat without feeling like a dick because someone has to leave....

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

on wise one i bow to u ....what is ur bidding master :worthy: ...well said :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.