Take it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IAmTheAllOfMe, Jan 22, 2012.

1. IAmTheAllOfMe

IAmTheAllOfMe Member

I wrote this while with my best friend. its the only way i could express how i felt towards my father for abusing me emotionaly for the majority of my life. I have only told her, but i feel like i am trapped and i just need to say something so here it goes i guess...

Sit down, shut up. Shut up and take it, take the anger, take the truth, the truth that you ain't who you thought you were. You thought you wre the King, the One, the Almighty. The almighty everything who had all the power. all the power you don't have. You have fear. Fear inside you that bursts into anger, anger that you force onto me. You hate it, you hate you have no power, no control. You're scared you'll lose me, but you have no choice, no choice but to sit there and take it. Take the fact that I'm not your little girl. The little girl who looked up to you and worshiped your every word. Your every word that had later led to destroy me, destroy my faith and hope. Hope that would lead me to stop my own pain. The pain that now takes over m being. But I am me and you can't change that. YOu can try all you want but I will stand my ground and be me, not you. So sit there and take it. Take my words and let them sink in. Sink into your mind, body, and soul. The soul that is damned to hell where you will learn for your mistakes. Mistakes you made and will never forget. Never forget that I changed and grew like i will never forget that you didn't.

It feels good to get this out there, where ever there is... i don't really know if anyone is reading this, but it was a shot in the dark. I thought writing, painting, smoking, and cutting would relieve the pain, but it doesn't. I am currently at a loss of hope and I'm scared i won't get better.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am reading and I want you to know I'm here for you. I am sorry that your father has emotionally abused you for so long. People in my family do that to me and it hurts so much. So I want you to know that you aren't alone. It's good to get your emotions out because it can help. I'm sorry that the feelings haven't faded after doing different things. I really hope that the feelings will pass and you will feel better soon. You can keep posting on the boards or talk to me whenever you want. :hugtackles:

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about the abuse you went through and that were here to support you. I'm sorry to hear about your father abusing you. No parent should do that to their children. I'm glad that you feel a little bit better by posting it out here because it helps to "let it all out". Remember that were here to support you and if you need someone to talk to you can always pm me, and I'm willing to listen to you. :hug:

Trevor,