Take me somewhere peaceful

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Secret wounds, May 6, 2007.

1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Is it wrong to hate the people that love you the most? I wish i was dead...but that would just be too easy. I just want the pain to stop inside, i want someone to help me im all alone. i cant think straight, its all too much. I hate life, its not even a life.. just sheer existence with no purpose. I want to go somewhere far away where no one knows me where i can be at peace. Does anyone know of that place? Help me..please.

2. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Only our respective minds can create a place of such beauty. Tell us what's troubling you so much.

3. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Im living a life of lies, everythings a lie, i hate my family i hate myself for hating my family. I hate my religion i hate myself for hating my religion. I want to die so much but im to f*ckin scared to do it. I have pure hatred for myself.

4. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

We all live lies to some extent. Can I assume that your family doesn't know about your feelings? Is there a way to segregate yourself from them, such as moving out? It may do you some good to either discuss your thoughts directly with them if you think it'll work, or to simply remove yourself from them for a while. What have they done that upsets you so much?