Take three phone calls.....(may trigger)

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by TBear, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Take three phone calls and call me with the flashback....

Seems that I need to know someone is there to care... then I can risk letting myself experience the flashback -

If it is so horrific that I am avoiding it - I end up haunted and get sicker and sicker, emotionally more unstable...

Letting myself experience the horror is so deeply painful and can't be experienced alone.... but there is relief afterwards from the torture -

I can say what happened and it is no longer now.... and I don't have to hurt alone...

Those little girls are a part of me that have been hurt and need to be heard and given the respect and care...

She woke up with something around her neck - the monster tightened it, and it pulled her head back and cut her breathing - tore her panties off, if she fought, the noose tightened... That little 7 year old was strangled as her body was crushed under his weight that jolted her body over and over in pain...as he finished it was tightened suddenly causing the whole scene to go black....

Complete terror - I thought I would die, complete helplessness... I wish I had died...

But now I can cry - now no one is going to hurt me in the night....

now I have someone I can call with the flashback and find some level of comfort...

and now I am sad yet at peace once again

G-d I wish I would get to the end of this - 40 years of pain and abuse - rapes and .... there must be an end please......

Thanks for giving me a place to vent....

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.