Taken 10 pills sum1 msn me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bagpuss18, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bagpuss18

Bagpuss18 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you feeling hun?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry I don't know how to msn. If you would rather switch to PM one of us, then you can talk freely one on one. We are here for you. How are you feeling right now? Why don't you go to the ER and let them know what you took. At least that way if you need medical attetion you will already be there.
    You don't need to AS. We will be here for you, all you have to do is take that first step so we know what is going on with you! I hope this reaches you, I am concerned about what meds you took. Please get the help and then come and talk with us. I'll say it again go to the ER. We will be here when you get back!!:chopper:!!

4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I am computer dumb and don't know how to use MSM. Call a doctor right away; we care about you and what happens to you.

5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

I have added you to msn...to talk about this....sweety how much do you weigh. I did something similar to you when I was your age (I am two years older) My therapist asked how much did I weigh and what was it that I took? She ran the nearest posion unit and gave them the information...They confirmed that what I had taking and there was a mixture of things and everything else ment that I did not have to have medical treatment.

What made you take them in the first place and what was your intention...from what you wrote it seems like you did not want to die because you are scared of the amount you have takin or you did at the time but you regreted it all. Sorry I am just making assumptions not something I tend to do often...

Sweetheart I have added you to msn so feel free to talk to me wen I am signed on...also feel free to PM me as well.

Here if you want to talk.

:hug:

Sam
    xxx

6. saeyoon Chung

saeyoon Chung Well-Known Member

I hope you're doing OK right now..
    please go see a doctor soon.. it could be more than a migraine.
    Can't get on MSN now but I'll e-mail you or something..

You will be fine.. it's going to be just a lousy headache.

I'll pray for you.

7. Bagpuss18

im alive guys

took 13

im alie

took the last one about 9hrs ago

i was very sleepy

felt VERY ill at first

did not get medical help but am seeing the dr on friday neway

im sry ive let u all dwn n been rly selfish etc

i havent been sick - my tummy feels empty

im not in any pain

i did collapse last nite, but hey

i feel normal hungover and a bit light-headed

sum1 advise me on wat <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>
    i am ok tho

i feel ok

i have had water and now havin coffee

i just feel dizzy

have had lots os sleepp

n peed lots

mj

x x x x

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please call your doctor and get checked out asap. some pills won't effect you right away but they continue to damage your organs, esp. your liver. a week later and you feel the full effect. best to have a professional check things out just be sure. don't wait until friday. go today if you can. good luck.

9. Bagpuss18

Spoke to doctor guys

im fine

thank u for the support

mj

x x x

10. lolliedollie89

lolliedollie89 New Member

Hey MJ,

I am glad you are doing OK. I was speaking to you last night on MSN :smile: Hope to catch up with you later,

x

11. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

i'm very glad you are okay.
    glad i talked to you last night

-Rachel<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.