taken away

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

want to just end can't talkto friend banned from that no many pm i was just trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me I trusted her noone else so pm her now banned from talking with her and everyone wish i was just dead really only one who understood me truly and he won't let me talkto her.
    now i just want to leave everyone i don't understand why i cant talk to her He knows im in crisis he know i hate him so much I hate me so much for trusting again.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mary,

I can't really understand your post. I figure that you trusted someone and they let you down? :unsure:
    I'm sorry you're upset hun, just keep going one hour at a time, you will get through this. I have faith in you :)

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your going through such a tough time at the moment but there are other people on SF you can talk to who care and want to be there for you. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks im okay now sorry for post

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mary,You don't need to ever be sorry for posting hun , that's why SF is here, take advantage of the support :D

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear your feeling better Mary. You are going through a lot that is certain so I am glad you are here. I am with daisy no need to apologize for posting that is why we are all here, to help one another. I am going to go see if you have another thread going and if you need to talk.
    Keep on posting we are here for you.
    Take care,
    B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.