taken away

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

want to just end can't talkto friend banned from that no many pm i was just trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me I trusted her noone else so pm her now banned from talking with her and everyone wish i was just dead really only one who understood me truly and he won't let me talkto her.
    now i just want to leave everyone i don't understand why i cant talk to her He knows im in crisis he know i hate him so much I hate me so much for trusting again.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Mary,

I can't really understand your post. I figure that you trusted someone and they let you down? :unsure:
    I'm sorry you're upset hun, just keep going one hour at a time, you will get through this. I have faith in you :)

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your going through such a tough time at the moment but there are other people on SF you can talk to who care and want to be there for you. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks im okay now sorry for post

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Mary,You don't need to ever be sorry for posting hun , that's why SF is here, take advantage of the support :D

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear your feeling better Mary. You are going through a lot that is certain so I am glad you are here. I am with daisy no need to apologize for posting that is why we are all here, to help one another. I am going to go see if you have another thread going and if you need to talk.
    Keep on posting we are here for you.
    Take care,
    B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.