Taken too seriously

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Why am I the only one who was taught this:

Never take things that happen on the internet too seriously????????

Not the only one....maybe.......but when taken too seriously things affect you more than they normaly would. So I've kinda sorta been feeling that I hurt people on this forum(unintentionally)........but only if you let me. Life wasn't bad enough already before this. The mods haven't banned me 'cause they feel sorry for me, wan't to try
    & "help" me...............like there is any help for me. Trust me.....I never meant to hurt anyone, seriously! I'm just a very stupid person......appearently. Too stupid to go on living.........too stupid to deserve life........so to everyone that I've hurt........I can't go on knowing this:

You think I'm a hateful, hurtfull stupid, drug-addicted person who is pitiful in every attempt that has been made.

2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I don't hate you. I'm a stupid person as well. We need to make a club for people who say stupid thing. I'm ot even sure if that was a stupid thing to say but if you think it is I didn't mean it to be sorry.
    Just because you make mistakes and say the wrong thing doesn't mean you are a bad person and it definitly doesn't mean you deserve to die.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I dont see you like that at all mate.
    Quite the opposite, and who have you hurt? Ive seen no proof of that.
    :hug:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i try not to take anything in life too seriously... its my coping mechanism!

I dont think you are a bad person at all, ive seen you say some really good things around here. dont beat yourself up too much and follow your own advice... dont take any of the bad things anyone says too seriously, it will only get u down.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.