Taking a Vacation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Not that anyone would care, but I am going to take a little break from socializing. Which means I am not going to be in this forum for a while. My most recent set of threads made it abundantly clear I do not want to get better. So instead of wasting time and disk space I am leaving.
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I care about you and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  3. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello Forgotten_Man,

what kind of non-socializing vacation do you have planned? lots of good books and delicious but bad for you food? :)

'course you really don't need to feel a desire to get better to talk here. i am happy to read your threads no matter what you want to talk about.
  4. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Come on everyone wants to get better

so what're your vacation plans?
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh we care hope you find somewhere really warm and peacful don't forget to check in here to the people who care abt you okay
  6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

you are not wasting time or disk space.

stay and keep talking...
    it is okay.

Get better from what? From being suicidal?

I didn't know wanting to get better was a requisite for being here...? i thought most of us showed up here because our idea of getting better is jumping off the planet?

I am sooo confused.

Guess i am in trouble then...since i only see one way to get better and if it is not the acceptable way, what then? get my walking papers? huh, i guess either way it ends the same.

i am totally confused.

sorry if i don't know what i am talking about. i'm a bit messed up at the moment. but i still think it would be good if you stuck around...really, it's okay to stay. **hug** for you

By the way, how are you feeling right now?
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there are people here that care about what you do....
    I don't think you are wasting disc space if you keep posting but at the same time don't want to get better....
    if this is also a good "social" outlet for you then stay or come back after your break....
    you can still offer support for others if you feel able....
  8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic Account Closed

Have a good trip I`m about due for a vacation myself
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Whether you feel like you want to get better or not, please stay around if you need the support.
    I hope you enjoy your break. :hug:
  10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that I will be keeping a blog for those who care to hear about my daily goings on. Here is the link. I find it should answer most of the questions you guys have.

But a short metaphor for what I am going to do. I am going to wallow in my own misery until whatever spirit I have breaks and I am finally able to kill myself.

Anyway this is the last you guys will hear from me, on this forum. If a mod would be so kind as to add the link to my blog to the original post I would really appreciate it.
  11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

you know, something is wrong here.

i just have this gut feeling going on, that there is more than is being said. Unfortunately i feel like dirt so i am having difficulty tracking and i need your help.

i wish you would talk to us, tell us what is going on. :hug: it's okay to talk. honest. :console:

did someone say something to you? how is it you concluded, you could not be here unless you wanted to get better...hell a good many of us want to die and are actively seeking ways. Sometimes it's not a matter of getting better, it's a matter of survival.

So you never told me, how are you feeling? What's going on inside of you? What is the thought process or exchange/interaction that led you to this conclusion?

I'm sorely confused. Also, i have serious concerns about the other people here, i care about them all, and i don't want any of them thinking that they must leave. This is not a good thing. **hugs**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.