Taking One Life Off Hold

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Forgotten_Man, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So the other day I was running around another forum I frequent. On this forum I found I had a buddy list. Some of the names are familiar others are not. So what does someone who is As weak and desperate as me do? I try to tame my old online life off hold.

Yup I have spent the past two or so months reconnecting with old online friends. I then think to myself what the fuck happened? I did nothing to maintain these relationships for 3 years. Now all of the sudden I want back in? God I am pathetic these people should not give two shits about me. I ignored them for almost 3 years. Now I suddenly walk back into their lives because I am not getting laid anymore? What the fuck is wrong with me. I do kit deserve their time of day. I am such a fucking hypocrite.

I get mad at Z for not maintaining our friendship, I am her best friend or so she says, get here I am trying to make up for lost time with all of these online friends. God I am pathetic I need to just give up on her and everyone start over fresh. Then again I am too fucking pathetic to do Even that.

2. Natural

Natural Guest

I think it is natural to leave away from the net when rl is fine. I also think it is natrural to try to continue life after it like it was before.

3. Forgotten_Man

@Natural: I guess I feel bad because I am trying to pick up right where I left off after 3 years of pretty much forgetting about them...

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I think that if they are true friends to you and if they care enough bout you no matter how long it has been they will still hold that friendship with you.. but thats just my opinion.... :s x

5. Forgotten_Man

I know... most of them do not have time for a net life anyway. I just feel bad for the minimal contact...

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey we all get caught up in RL and forget about things FM.
    doesn't mean you're pathetic....

7. Forgotten_Man

I just feel bad suddenly having time for these friends now that I am alone.

8. Natural

Natural Guest

I can talk with you and all who wants in here if you or somebody else wants. I have no day when I do not have time to talk.. Diffrerent thing is does it work but I have time... At least next three - four hours.

9. Forgotten_Man

Talking is always nice. Makes me feel less alone.

10. Natural

Natural Guest

Same here. Several months ago I posted something and you made a good point, thanks for that.

11. Forgotten_Man

Oh... well you are welcome.. could not have been too long ago since I only became active like 2 months ago but thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.