Taking over me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by [x]Shatteredglass_[x], Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SH(Self Harm) and I am very suicidal, I have tried to take my life so many times that I have lost count I mostly overdose but I always end up waking up in the morning which upset's me even more and makes me try even more I think about Suicide everyday it is taking over my life my Dad keeps saying to me that I have to see a psych but about my SH but he hasn't even made an appointment not that I am bovered. My friends and boyfriend know about me trying to kill myself and it hurt's them alot but they stand by me and tell me they understand I feel that they don't at all...I am scared I don't want to live I just wish someone would understand, I am worried that when I do see the Psych and if he/she was to ask me am I Suicidal and I say yes, what would they do? Would they get me hospitalized?

I just can't take this no more.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You must seek help as soon as possible. Being hospitalised can be good or bad that depends on your attitude to getting better. I lost my ex-wife to her 5th attempt and the devastation that is left behind is almost impossible to understand for those who wish to end their lives. Stay focused on getting better.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I lost my bro as well GEt professional help now okay Call you doctor yourself if you are 16 and over you can get help now so you can start feeling better and not so suicidal It is a must you do this or you won't heal you need therapy you need meds to get feeling better.

4. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Listen to these guys, they're talking sense really. A lot of people on this site will understand your pain, seeing a doctor will help, seeing a therapist will help. Medication will really help too, I found group therapy to help a lot too. Please, seek professional help.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe being hospitalized might be a good thing to help keep you safe for a while? If you are at risk of harming yourself then you need help asap. :hug:

6. Thank's guys for reading this, but I have a fear of being on medication I want to feel me not all wierd on meds and I don't want to be hospitalized:'(

I am sorry if I sound selfish and I am sorry to hear what has been going on,
    but what am I going to say to my parents? If they find out I have tried to kill myself loads of time's there gonna go mental at me and I am 16.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

HI and so sorry you are in such pain...as said before, it is critical that you get the help you need and not get ahead of the process...you have to be truthful to someone you trust and see what can be done to get you the care you need...you deserve to be happy and focus upon more enjoyable things...big hug, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.