Taking Requests

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by AnaNg, Apr 17, 2014.

1. AnaNg

AnaNg Antiquities Friend

I know I'm in the minority of folks here with regard to faith related stuff, but I wanted to offer something to the rest of the community here. As you may or may not know, this week is the Christian Holy Week and ends this Sunday with Easter. I am a Roman Catholic and we are kinda really into celebrating this whole week in a big way with lots of devotions and prayers and Masses. That said, I'm attending our Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday liturgies the rest of this week. I have received so much love and support from the folks here that I want to give back. I want to offer prayers for the folks here. I will be praying in a general way for the forum and the folks here as a whole, but I'd like to be able to specifically pray for folks and their needs. To that end, if you'd like me to pray for you -- for anything at all -- please reply to this thread and let me know. I will check the thread before I leave tonight and again tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday morning before I leave for church.

Hugs to everyone and blessings,
    Ana

P.S. If this isn't okay or is a violation of forum rules, please feel free to delete this thread. I don't want to offend anyone or break the rules. It's not a soap box discussion, hence why I put it here instead of there.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

thank you ana :) prayers are welcome for me, I will send happy vibes your way

3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I can always use prayers. TY

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you for kind offer. I wish you a Happy Easter and please take care.

5. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

I'm not religious, but I do appreciate the sentiment of prayer.

I'd like to, if it's okay, request prayers for my friend (we'll call her A). I won't say why, but I'm worried about her. I think this is nice of you to do. Happy (early) Easter. Take care.