Taking that first step:

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

How about it Daisychain are you still with us? I am concernd about you. You were the first person to talk to me when I joined this forum. I don't know much about you, the world is a better place when it comes to people like you!! I have no friends, but for some reason I feel comfortable talking to you.Please stay with us. If you want to talk to someone privatly. You Can email me at joseph.parrish1 @yahoo.com. Please keep talking. it will help you to put aside those irrational thoughts.
    You know there are meds for mood disorders,irrational thoughts. I know this because I have been on them both for several years. I am also on meds for depression, and meds to help me sleep. the sleep meds don't help. I am up and down every night. Please don't let this beat you down. From someone who cares,
    Stranger1:cool:

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Yes I've been talking to her, I hope your ok.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Me? I'm peachy.(haha) I have been in therapy for quite a while so I have all the tools they taught me in therapy. The only thing I haven't gotten past is the suicidal thoughts,the socialphobia, and the augoriphobia. I have my ups and downs. Thanks for asking.
    Stranger1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.