taking time out

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nic aka Mizzlost, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,ok so i put myself on leave for a week last night. I came onto sf yesterday looking for some support and a chat cause i was feeling pretty crappy but i couldnt find that support which upset me because i always try my best to help people out when there down and upset ect yet i couldnt find the same support when i needed it! So that upset me then on top of that with in the space of about a month i have attracted at least 3 trolls. Seriously faking suicide, lying about od'ing and generally attention seeking about wanting to kill yourself is so wrong i cant even put into words how immoral it is. There are so many amazing people on here who have helped me out so much over the past few months, and there are alot of people on here who are genuinly hurting and need support and help but there is a minority which are ruining this site slowly but surley. Seriously tho it is not nice to lie,bend the truth or attention seek on a forum like this. Yes i am to soft and yes i do trust people way way to easily but that is who i am and i cant change that, but to those members who do bend the truth and tell lies to seek attention, next time you do it think about how it effects the member you are spinning you sordid little web of lies to, think how they feel when you are lying about taking an od or what ever else you people like to make up because it does effect some people!! To my friends on here you all know who you are im sorry for leaving so abruptly but i have lost alot of faith in this site. I hope to get myself back on track and back soon but right now sf and a minority of attention seeking members have really made me question humanity and morals!! If any of my friends need a chat im still on msn. :hug:
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi nic

sorry you wasn't able to get the support you needed, wish i was around to have helped you.
    take time off if you need to hun and if you want when ready you can always call on me.

take care
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:arms: Trumpets, get me on MSN if you need to talk. :yes:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wish I had been here to help you too hun!

Take care :hug:
  5. Thankyou all for the kind messages, im feeling a little better today, i care for all my friends alot and dont want any of them to be hurt so a work of warning, be careful who you trust on here and take everything with a pinch of salt!! :hug:
  6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i agree, i got badly duped over the weekend with some others and i am a bit pissed off.
    it wont stop me trying tho.. not everyone is an attention seeker... but they sure ruin it
    i am sorry if i missed your need for help x
  7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Nic, I can't tell you how much I agree with every single word you said. I feel the same way, last night i needed support and was let down by the majority too. Two people came to my aid, one in particular, Thankyou ggg :heart:

Lea :hug:
  8. Thankyou all for your messages i have just got wind of the new point system coming into sf and i really hope it does make a difference. Im feeling a little better today but still very wary of new sf members and a few existing!! Take care everyone and be careful :hug:
  9. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry that i wasnt about when you needed someone to talk to
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.