Talk me down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shasha Elfond, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shasha Elfond

Shasha Elfond Member

I've had enough. I really have. I try my hardest to be nice and it always gets thrown back in my face. I am blamed for my ignorance when I was never given a chance to learn. I'm done dealing with selfish people and people that think my emotions are a toy. I may be strong but that doesn't mean I'm unbreakable.

2. sofie

sofie Banned Member

You absolutely SHOULD be done with selfish people or people who play with your emotions. That is the HEALTHY thing to do.

Just do not be 'done' with yourself -- you deserve the best.

2 people like this.
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I try and live by not caring what others think about me, for if they have a problem, then it is their problem and they have to deal with it, so let them worry, while I go on and live for myself. It is a good attitude anyone can develop, so it makes me happy indeed to see that you cnnot be knackered with those types of people anymore - good on you! You just well have taken a rather large step in pushing aside that other life of yours, the one filled with negative experiences and emotions and hopefully will start down a new path where you improve and, at the same time, improve those around you with your new up-beat attitude to life. :)
    If at time you feel it feel it is a hard journey, know at least that everyone on SF are not just a bunch of random strangers forming a community of like-minded people, but we all are family, and family helps each other out, so we all are here for you whenever you have those days when you feel things getting rough again.

2 people like this.
  4. Shasha Elfond

Shasha Elfond Member

What do I have left?

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering. My emotions are toyed with, like you, on many occasions. We are kind to people and then others like toying with our emotions. They mainly emotional abusers and I would class them of less intelligence. They do not realise the sort of anguish that is caused. In my case, it being mainly at work and everyday in the past I have been left an emotional reck. What I have learnt over the years is to become a better person and try to forgive others. I just hope one you can be the same. I shed tears for you as I write this. I plead with you, that life is important and do not let others make you feel less. Be strong as we all understand what you are going through. Keep posting here.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Repeat after me, what other people think of you is none of your business. You are worth more than you give yourself credit for, you're strong and good hearted, don'yt let people take advantage of your good nature!!

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.