talk to me talk to me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tiger, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

somebody talk to me talk to me talk to me i need to know that this is real nad i am real because i dont think this is happening im floating aeay when is this GOING TO STOP I THINK im screaming but im not but what if i am help heklp help ehlp help im going to have a panic attack but what if im not what is happening help help help

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Are you okay is a stupid question, so I wont bother asking it. But you sound in a very confused and emotional state right now. Is there anything that we can do here at SF to support you or any of your friends, depending which ones aren't sleeping.

But so far, this is real, but you may doubt that and believe that this reply is just your mind playing tricks on you. Well it isn't. I am as real as they come.

3. mentalhealthnurse

mentalhealthnurse Well-Known Member

I'm real too. We're all here under different guises but we are real and so is our love and support. Take a deep breath and break down what is happening with us x

4. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

haHA! I don't know? I think I just had a REALLY WEIRD episode, man! But I opened up a new page. And I just wrote and it flowed out of me. But it wasn't me talking. It was a headmate. I think all this weirdness!!! It was a build up. I spoke to them for the first time!!!!!!!! Its real!!!! i dont know if anything else is real but they are!! the other people inside my head - theyre real and they spoke to me and im so close to crying from happiness. thanks man. THANK YOU :)))))) Its real its reaaaaaaaaaal

5. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I don't know!! I have episodes where everything is manic and i have a whirlwind of thoughts in my head and its whirring around and all happening at once. And then i went onto the 'poets corner'. I just followed my instinct. i opened a new page thing. and it flowed out of me and suddenly i was communicating with one of my headmates. one of the other versions of me who live inside my body. I've tried for so long to talk to them and it finally worked!!! I think im delusional now hahahaah i dont know whats going on but i feel like im floating and maybe im dreaming but it happened!!! but now im sad screw that okay i feel really depressed suddenly and im panicking again and im breathing fast what si happenign help help hekl oh shit oh shit oh shit

6. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

OK, lets chill, its late here and you are freaking me out. Nah, just kiddin, it just makes a change seeing anyone crying with happiness around here. So this has made you happy? The fact that voices actually spoke to you is a cause for celebration? I only ask so that I am clear and not misunderstanding you.

7. mentalhealthnurse

You need to get some help. I think you may be having a hyper manic episode with psychotic symptoms. Do you take and medications any mood stabilisers? I think you should call NHS 24 xxx

8. mentalhealthnurse

Voices can change depending on your mood and anxiety levels. Just please look after yourself.

9. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I think I'm okay! I'm smiling now - I feel really good. I don't take anything, no. I'm calming down! Its all okay. I just need to catch my breathe, haha! I don't really want to call NHS. Its very early in the morning. And they won't believe me. I will probably switch out and I'm scared of doing that because it will make me forget that this has happened. I don't want that to happen!

10. Disconnected

Disconnected Member

Please try to stay calm, and I agree that you may need some help right now. You should call family that's aware of your situation, if you can. Stay calm and try to explain to them what just happened / what is happening right now.

mentalhealthnurse likes this.
  11. mentalhealthnurse

Okay just stay safe x

12. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

They're not voices as such. Its not an auditory hallucination. Its just a thought that isn't belonging to me. Its reaaaaally hard to explain haha! The best way to talk to the others is through writing stuff down etc. but this is the first time its worked for me!

13. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I don't know what is happening. I think everything just got so intense that I went a little cuckoo. I'm scared of getting help because I'm scared that I am faking this.

14. mentalhealthnurse

No it's not a hallucination. It sounds very much like thought insertion. Which Is a recognised symptom of psychosis. I do think you need some help. It's good that it's not distressing you but you still need some help honey. Try get some sleep x

Disconnected and SinisterKid like this.
  15. mentalhealthnurse

No one will think you are faking it. They will just help you look for an answer.

16. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I don't want it to be that. Now I'm just scared. I need them to be real. They are the only ones who care about me.
    Maybe I will go talk to my parents now. But all they will do is sleep in my room with me. I want to speak to my psychologist. I need to tell him about this before I forget about it and doubt it ever really happened

17. mentalhealthnurse

Write it all down on paper. Get your parents to be with you. This is significant to you. No one said it wasn't real. It is very real to you and that's all that matters and no one will take that away from you. You will be fine. And some medication might help you gain control and clarity with the thoughts and voices. Be in control.

18. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Tiger, talking to your psychologist sounds like an excellent idea. You should give him/her a call as soon as possible. They need to know what has happened, including your success at communicating with one of your head mates. Don't worry about anyone not believing you. This did happen and your doctor should be made aware of it. Meanwhile having your parents sleep in your room is not a bad idea. Please take care of yourself.

19. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Tiger. I'm sorry this episode is happening to you. I expect it feels quite different from your usual state. It's good that you have a psychologist that you can talk to. Any chance you could give the psychologist's office a call and ask them to call you back? Some psychologists check their messages during their off hours. If you don't want to head to the hospital, another option could be for you to call a distress/crisis line. They can be very helpful in offering ways to make a caller feel in the moment and grounded.

Please let us know how you make out tonight and then over the next few days. Be safe and take care of yourself! *hug*

SillyOldBear likes this.
  20. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Hey, everyone! Thanks for being so supportive. I honestly don't know what bizarre space I was in last night but I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm going to talk to my psychologist ASAP about what happened and try push for some sleeping meds because this always seems to happen late at night when I can't sleep. And no matter how many methods they give me (breathing techniques, yoga, calming music, relaxation cd's, reading etc.) nothing seems to be working!

Looking back on it now it already feels false in some way or as if it never happened. I'm hopefully going to show my psychologist bits of this conversation just because I think its impossible for me to even recall what it was like in that state.

Thanks for all the replies it definitely really helped and I was able to go talk to my parents after this happened. Hope you're all having a good day! *hugs* :)