Talk

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Sep 23, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You accuse me of never really talking? Why should I bother because you never really listen. Ok ..... I'm a fucking walking talking suicidal time bomb, with a very short fuse, just waiting to go off. Clear enough for you? Yeah, didnt think so. Ahhh fuck me and the bubble I blew in on. Pop!!!!!

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Who accused you of never really talking?

I love the "blessed" statement in your signature.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Too many people over the last couple of years. But when I talk, told them what was happening, they turn away. But when I come to in a hospital they are all saying why didnt you say something? How could you do this to me/us? Well dont think I can say it anymore clearly than I have. They shouldnt have any reason for whys or how come? Just so damn frustrating. I speak, scream and even yell but in the end they still choose to lay the blame on me. Thanks for hearing me and listening. Means a lot.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope they hear you now and took the dam ----- out of the ears. They didn't want to hear but now i am glad you got them too. I hope now they will give you the support you need. Good for you for screaming until they did get it.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis, I am still here for you!! You have been very quiet the last couple of months.. Take my hand you know I won't let go...Love You!!

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I have family members who are lip service. No matter what topic, or who is involved, I think they talk big stuff just to hear themselves talk. I finally decided to leave them to themselves and find the people who know what is what; that way I get better help and less frustration.