Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hache, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I don't think I've been this bad in about 18 months, will someone come talk to me in chat :(
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I have missed you on chat. I hope you had someone to talk to you. If you haven't had a talk, talk to us here. warm regards
  3. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

hi hache, sorry i didn't see this, i was already in bed when you wrote. how are you now? i dunno what your schedule is like - i'm on european time so if you're in the us i'm not around very late your time - but you can pm me if you want and we can try to arrange a time to talk

4. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

hey thanks guys, a couple of people came in to talk. I'm okish now but that is because it is early in the day, by night fall it will all come out again
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can't use chat, but you can drop me a PM if you ever need someone to talk to.
  6. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Another night same thing is back.

I do not know if I should go to a doctor or if this will just calm down and go after thursday
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think it's worth going to a doctor, especially if it keeps happening.
  8. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I would love to have a chat bud. PM me anytime! I am always here in the evenings US time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.