• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Talked to sister, Doc apt soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob1973

I am not sure if I am comfortable about going to see a doctor. It all came to a head last monday and I finally told someone about what was happening. I dont know what to do because I am tired of living, but I dont want to tell the doctor that because I am fearful of various legal ramifications if its put into my medical file.

Funny thing is that a new wife of my best friend got her friend to ok me getting her phone number for a date. I thought I talked with her for a long time, maybe over 1 1/2 hrs. Anyway, I have mixed feelings because I am not expecting her to want to talk to me again.. but my sister tells me that that is the depression talking to me. IDK, as I have basically given up on life, and expect disappointment in dating as thats all I have ever seen in my life. :irony:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Glad you have a dr appt soon hun and i hope you get help you need to keep depression at bay. Hope you do have another date as well with this person hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00