talking is hard for me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by raymondo, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymondo

raymondo New Member

I find talking really hard and this is taking a huge amount of courage, whether i press "post" is going to be a tester.
    But I have to try so i thought maybe one step at a time untill i become more comfortable, so please be patient with me.
    I just wanted to say that i have a sad, heavy heart. I am crying, males dont cry, maybe this talking thing isnt right for me. Im sorry i will try again tomorrow
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi raymondo crying it helps hun anyone to release the pain the tears I hope you do try again tomorrow hun keep reaching out ok hugs
  3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

hey raymondo,
    welcome to SF. I hope you find the support you need here, keep trying to express yourself. Dont worry about crying, even men's a myth that they dont.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is okay to cry raymondo. It shows you have feelings and emotions. That is part of human nature.Tears are cathartic and help us to heal. What makes your heart so heavy? Share when you are ready. We will be here when that time comes. :hug:
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi raymondo and welcome to SF. I know how hard it is to talk. About this subject, about depression, about anything really. The detached anonymity of the forum is helpful, i've found. No face to face, no pressure. Also everyone here has these problems. We all understand. Writing... it does get easier, a little bit, with time.
  6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Males don't cry? That's news to me. I'm pretty sure that I'm male, and I've cried several times in my life. And no, I'm not some metrosexual who's trying to get in touch with his feminine side, either. I'll openly admit to crying here, even if it's something I would never talk about in my daily life. Don't be afraid to post whatever is on your mind. You should see some of the stupid crap and drunken ranting that I've posted here; I half expect a torch and pitchfork toting mob to show up at my doorstep any day now demanding that I stay the hell off the internet.

Sorry, I try to use humor to mask my pain and lift my spirits... it might help if I was actually funny, eh? Anyway, I don't mean to annoy you, I just want you to know that it's okay to talk about whatever you're dealing with here. No subject is really off limits or taboo. We're here to get support and be supportive of others with whatever it is that they're going through. Take all the time that you need, but know that there's nothing to be afraid of.
  7. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

i know exactly what you mean mate. hit me up whenever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.