Talking to myself....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ConfusedSilence, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

I've had bulimia for 3 years now and it's evolved into something new. It's not just my overwhelming hatred for myself that drives me on; it's the fact that if anyone wanted to stop me, they could very easily do so. My friends found out about my bulimia very early on and yet here I am. Nobody has ever tried to stop me, and that's enough motivation to keep going. Either what I'm doing is normal, or everyone else want's me to do this. Nobody asks if I'm okay. I'm the only one who listens to me. Has anyone ever been where I am? How did you get past the lonliness?
  2. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

I understand where you are coming from. I live with my fiance and have been purging for the last month ( I don't binge and I know that is not as long as you). Never the less I really don't understand how it can not be seen. I really wish that someone would say something I think that it would be easier to get help. I think like you if they don't care while should I, but I do. I had been in recovery. I care for you though and for as much as it matters I hope that you would be brave enough to tell someone that what I am doing is not OK and I really need help. I know that it is scary. Good luck and I will be thinking of you.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

post deleted please do not promote drug use
  4. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Your friends want to help you but they just don't know a way to go about it. Don't think your friends aren't writing you off. You need to talk to someone about your Bulimia you've had it for 3 years and I thnk you need to be helped before you destroy all your insides...because if this keeps happening you're going to do just that and it could be resulting in Liver Failure or something worse. You're wrong we can help you through this tough ordeal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.