Targeted by hackers hitlisted by some influential people

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DC00, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC00

DC00 New Member

Some very bad people to make as enemies more or less destroyed my life through various means if I told the true extent of this story and what transpired it would read like a book or a bad movie, there really isn't much of a point, I just happened to piss off some very well connected people with the means to see a life destroyed. I also fell into a cleverly planned trap to antagonize them due to a clever trick done by a hacker or hackers. I was hit listed by some very bad people to make as enemies. Due to the nature of everything I broke under the stress and pain of it all and started acting irrational which made it worse. At this point in time I am just waiting for the end so to speak. The outcome is clear I will choose my own death over what these people have planned for me. It's a strange feeling knowing you're going to be dead soon. At first I was scared, I guess a still small part of me is, but then you become calm and a part of you is already in the world of the dead so to speak it's hard to describe the feeling but you no longer feel a part of the living. They found the perfect target I was already looking for a place to die, I've been alone and isolated my whole life. The two things I wanted most peace and love I never have been able to get. I guess that's the worst part of being the eternal outcast you are condemned in darkness to see others have light knowing you will never see such a light of happiness. That pain pierces your very soul. Not to mention the terrible emptiness you feel inside, it's like a black hole. Another part of me looks forward to dying I've been in pain my whole life not being able to have a life other people seem to be able to have so easily. I stand utterly helpless against the forces against me, it's like a natural disaster. I think wanting it to end lead me down my path of destruction. I think my biggest regret is never having had the chance to love and be loved without love humans are nothing but empty beings. An existence without love is a pointless one. Utterly alone without hope surrounded by powerful enemies who want to crush you utterly and without mercy, a perspective I hope none of you on this message board have to experience. I've spent hours reading your various posts all I have to say is you people still have hope to live meaningful lives so treasure the lives you do have they will get better if you work to improve them. Take it from one of the dead who is without hope there truly is still hope for you people. Why I bother to share this, well after reading many of the posts here I just felt like commenting and telling you people still have hope to live a better life don't end it so suddenly. Sadly in my case the enemies I've made intend to destroy me utterly and without mercy it is what it is, there is no rhyme nor reason to life stuff just happens. I wish you all the best and I hope you stop a minute to think before you decide to act and realize how precious your lives really are don't waste them.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are in danger then reach out to authorities now to protect yourself give yourself that hope

3. DC00

DC00 New Member

The kind of hitlisting isn't the violent kind, it's a different kind of hitlisted. Basically my entire life was data mined and data was also most likely planted or edited to condemn me more. Some of these people are also using their influence to screw me more as well. I am going to be presented as something I'm not but it won't matter perception is reality sadly to most people. I intend to choose to die instead I'm sick of life anyway. Due to everything that was done to me I really have no will to live, and my future looks like it's going to be very dark anyway. Too many enemies want to destroy my life I stand no chance against this storm. I'll admit when this first happened it destroyed me mentally I'm out of gas exhausted to the very soul. I truly look forward to that eternal sleep. I'm already one of the walking dead, I just haven't died yet is all.

4. DC00

DC00 New Member

They were fighting a carefully planned war when I had no idea what was going on. My life is ruined thanks to these people and their motivation is pure evil to destroy my life just because. I didn't have much of a life to begin with I was struggling and barely getting by as it was. I've lived a life in more or less darkness and I still had some hope I might be able to find a ray of light, now these people snuffed out even that. Their primary motive was simple entertainment, it amused them to torment an already beaten and broken person more. If you truly understood what happened you would realize the utter cruelty of these people. It was cyber bullying taken to the extreme in all ways possible, then it took on an even more sinister form. People truly are cruel I keep forgetting how much so. I couldn't stand up to it all and broke down utterly and then the vultures circling overhead decided to come pick the carcass clean. To be utterly alone surrounded by enemies some of whom are powerful staring into the abyss, though truth be told I've been in the abyss a long time I was just going through the motions of living more or less. A little part of me still had some hope but only a small part did. I think my dad had the right idea, before he killed himself he was going to kill me to put me out of my misery. I believe that would have been the wisest course of action. I am simply not strong enough and my enemies are too great, sadly some of those enemies wouldn't have even been enemies if not for a clever trick done by some hackers. If there is a god I hope he can forgive me for being so weak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.