Targeted Individual

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whydoes, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whydoes

whydoes Member

My crisis is plural. I have been suicidal for 20 years. I don't know why. I don't know why it won't go away. I have also become a targeted individual, a victim of gang stalking. Because it has not been accepted as a crime, everything that happens to me just serves to make me look crazy. When I am in public, people repeat things that I have said in a private phone conversation, they follow me, they take the same classes that I do and bump into me, the gossip about me, spread rumors and say hurtful things. Even my own parents, who I am forced to live with because of my crippiling depression are a part of it. They read my e-mails and watch what I do on the computer and then they allude to it. They harrass me and humiliate me, but without them I am homeless. If I was homeless the gang stalking would only get worse. There are so many of them that I can't describe any one individual. I have not done anything to deserve this, but that is the first thing people assume, they want me to seek help from a counselor, which only makes me seem crazier and more paranoid. I know that this has happend to other people before and that is the only thing that keeps me going. These people want me to commit suicide. They have even followed me here, which seems more evil than I can understand. I don't know what to do and I am very scared.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It sounds like a difficult situation. When bad things happen and people harass us and we become paranoid and they we begin to question everybody's motives and become even more paranoid and it goes round in a vicious circle. Try and speak to the police and see if anything can be done such as a restraining order and I think you would benefit from speaking to a healthcare professional about this. Keep reaching out, we're here to listen :hug:
  3. corbins

corbins Member

That's a scary situation :( I was in a similar one once, I had to keep an eye out because my best friend was gay and we went to a rural east Texas high school, so you can imagine the hazing :\ I find that a nice game of chess can help clear my mind. That or fencing :)
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope good things happen for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.