Tatoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you got any? do they have any special meaning to you?

I've always thought of getting one, my friend did recently and it looks quite cool but he was in alot of pain after lol.

I have 3, and soon I'm getting a forth :biggrin:

This last one is the only one with any real significance, my girlfriend has the same design on her hip.

Tattoos can hurt but a good tattooist will make sure you feel as little pain as possible. And bear in mind that it is in fact illegal to have one if you're under 18...

D

deathdealer

ive got four tats,done by a good mate of mine called glen,he also done the swallows on robbie williams and a couple of others for him.mine have a meaning,a heart with my eldest daughters initials inside it,2 skulls in remembrance of 2 very good friends that i lost(one in the army and one got shot working the doors with me),i also have a howling wolf which has a spiritual meaning to me.the last one is of a guardian angel with 2 small girls sat one either side of her,this one i had for my 2 daughters in the hope that if anything ever happened to me then thay would have a guardian angel to look after them.
i will have more,as and when the time comes,i didnt find that having them hurt but i found that when youre having them done the feeling becomes almost addictive.its hard to explain but when/if you have one done then im sure you will understand what i mean.

My boyfriend has his whole back tattooed with a large fantasy painting... it looks pretty neat.

A friend from Australia is a HUGE Slipknot fan and she has got it tattooed on her wrist... I personally don't think that's a wise idea. Over the years I have been a huge fan of many bands and each time the facination goes and I don't listen to them much anymore, if at all.

I don't have a tattoo, but I will probably get one some time in the future, but it's got to have meaning because it will be with me for life.

I have 3 but I think I will stop at about 5. I have a picture that shows one of them if anyone wants to see.

I have a butterfly with barb wire coming out the sides about half way around my wrist/arm area. then a small buttery fly above it and shoulder arm area I have a celtic/tribal cross it's black and purple, with "Jeremy" under it.

:hug:

BlackPegasus

You all know what my tattoo is.....I bet you do.

Actually I want to get a couple more. Another horse, this one with the whole body instead of just the head I have on my back. I also want another one on my left arm. Can anyone guess what it will be? You'll think I'm crazy for sure.

Mia

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackPegasus

Yeah I have a horse.... but can you guess what the third one I want is? It's not a horse......:paperbag: You'll think I'm crazy.

Mia

Edited: On second thought I'll tell you in PM.

BlackPegasus

Sorry Tael. You'll soon realize I am horse crazy. I tend to talk about them too much. But I owe horses a lot. They sort of are the reason I'm still around. My house is full of horse decor, my shelves full of horse books, and my backyard contains my two horses. So that should clear up the confusion. Oh and ofcourse my horse tattoo. :laugh:

mia

Stormhand

I have one of a tribal dragon on my right arm, and western dragons are a symbol of strength, and I have this bad habit of not knowing my own strength..once I pushed this girl I know 4 feet across the room just playing in a pillow fight..so this is kind of a reminder to me, that I can be stronger then I think I am..though sometimes I forget..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00