Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by drome_nut, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drome_nut

drome_nut New Member

Hey guys! :) I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, actually I am getting a tattoo. I just need some advice. I'm getting the name of someone that means a hell of a lot to me tattooed on my back, I really don't know what design to get though. I'm thinking something a little more subtle than a heart, I really don't know. Im booked in, in 3 weeks time so HELPPPP!

Thanks, Dan. x
  2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

there are some pages on the internet for fonts, tho you can also look for a font at the tattooshop, anyway here are some fontsites

if ya wanna add something to it, you should just google and look around what other people have as a tattoo, might give you some ideas. Or maybe there is something else that connect you both, a symbol, a place, an animal. I check these pages sometimes for ideas or lol look on deviantart, or at tattooshops sites

Most of the time you can go to the tattooartist before the appointment, to disgus the tattoo with him, ask him for any ideas, suggestions etc

Thats all i got, because i dunno what your taste is :tongue: good luck I hope you'll find something you really like, dont do it if you have doubts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.