Tattoos...lets see them.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by The_Guard, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

Ok, so, lets see everyones tattoos...where it is and what it represents?

This is my cross, it's on my right shoulder, it represents hope i have in the cross.

[​IMG]

2. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

Nobody else? really?

3. letty

letty Banned Member

I do have tatoos but I am unable to download them sorry. I have a small rose on my ankle, and a cross with a chain on my hand.

4. Neverender

Neverender Active Member

At the moment no pics available :( I will work on that as soon as I can since i have another tattoo thread started over in the positive feelings section.

Stars up my right wrist, a bird perched on my left wrist... I also have large and rather detailed textbook illustrations of a dragonfly and a nautilus shell on my left forearm, working on a biology/animal themed left arm sleeve.
    the words "within which a ghost resides" across my chest- that's my newest one... Still healing
    The words "praise the war machine" encircle a bombshell on my left calf
    A VW emblem on my right calf.
    Alkaline Trio band logo on my right ankle

Less proud ones include a bicep tattoo that might as well have been done by Ewoks on the planet Endor... It's a tribal looking tattoo. Idk why, I was addicted to drugs and wasting money on bad artists at the time. I also have some really generic flash work on my biceps. Nothing impressive, just drugs telling me I needed ink while I was at the beach with my gf at the time. I since learned not to mix drugs and tattoos.

Lots of new ones planned, just need to get back to making good money first... Damn economy :(

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I have two, when I can I will get pics of them, my first is a black tribal style phoenix across my back, and a fairy, dropping rose petals on my arm

EDIT : got the pics. http://db.tt/v39pi2hc
    And http://db.tt/rCwQGwf5

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  6. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Cool, tattoos, I don't have any myself but I'm planning on getting 2 that I've wanted for a while but I'm still waiting to see if I don't get tired of the idea heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.