Tattoos & Piercings

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by SS1, Aug 4, 2016.

1. SS1

SS1 Member

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If "Yes" when and where did you get it ? :)

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Yes I have numerous tattoos, all self done in my youth. I have them on my left hand and forearm, right and left biceps and on one leg. If I could afford it, I ould have them removed today as they just piss me off now because they are a constant reminder of times in my life I prefer to forget. Both ears are pierced, the left one 5 times, the right one 3 times, but I no longer wear anything in them. I did have a nose piercing as well, but after chickenpox, it closed up.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No, but I have thought about getting some. Maybe a small tattoo or two, not sure where. I am a bit wary of piercings, since I had my ears pierced as a kid, my body rejected them, and the earrings had to be cut from my ears. I still have scars there. But if I knew I wouldn't have an allergic reaction to piercings, I might get a few.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Yes. I got my ears pierced a year ago.

@Witty_Sarcasm Can you wear gold/silver. What about avoiding costume jewllery.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can try that and see if it will be better for me.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I have 5 tattoos, each ankle, each wrist and one of the back of my neck. My first one was when I was 20 and the latest was about 4 years ago. I've water to get a new one for some time now but haven't figured out what or where just yet.

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I have one tattoo on my upper right arm. I know I've talked about it on here before; I just got it late last month. Not sure if I want any more. I don't know what I'd get, plus it hurt more than I expected. I have no interest in getting piercings.

8. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I have piercings and tattoos,
    i have 3 piercings that i wear ( i have more holes just don't have jewelry in them and i think it will stay that way)
    and i have
    5 tattoos, one on my foot, one on my right upper leg, one on my left wrist, one on the back of my neck, and then the one on my back that takes about prob just over half my back id say =)

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

don't have tats and I'm sensitive to any kind of metals. It works fine for me as I even don't like wearing watches necklaces etc

10. SS1

SS1 Member

I have no tattoos, I am worried about how they would look when I get old. Plus what if I don't like the tattoo that I get ? But always wanted one....something to do with my love for traveling.

I have 2 lobe piercings and 1 tragus piercing. Thinking of getting my helix re-piercced and a belly button pierced (don't have the perfect body for it but still)

11. Serein

Serein SF Supporter

Neither. Not my thing.

12. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

I have six ear piercings but don't wear them much.. I had a nose ring and will be getting a tattoo or two. Maybe will get a monroe piercing but it either looks really ugly or really good depending so we'll see..

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  13. blackestocean

blackestocean Member

i really want to get the semicolon tattoo. in essence, it means what a semi colon does. "this sentence isn't over, keep going." ---> my life isn't over; i kept going. i am trying to at least. :/

14. troubledmind

troubledmind Well-Known Member

I have both ears peirced twice, I did them all myself.. I have a tattoo on my left forearm and right bicep.. I also have a small one on my right wrist.. Those three are old school with thick lines They are ugly and I want to cover them up.. I also have a wizard, a dragon, and a tiger on my right forearm.. I got those three done by Pete at Tropical tattoo in Daytona beach.. He did a good job on them.. He went seven layers deep in the color and it is holding up good. This was six years ago.. I plan on getting more, just can't afford it right now..

15. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Ewww.

I have always avoided 'body art'.

16. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

I only have a nose stud and 3 in each ear.
    But someday im gonna get some crows spiraling down my left arm.
    Maybe like 11 crows small sized.

17. Katyria

Katyria Member

I don't totally remember when I got each but I have 2 piercings and 3 tattoos. I have an industrial in my left ear and my lower lip pierced on the right side. I have a bear paw print tattoo on the back of my left shoulder, an ink style female symbol on my left wrist, and a small outline of a shield on my right ankle which my friend did by stick and poking.