Tattoo's vs. Piercings.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Tattoo's vs. Piercings... what you think guys?

2. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Hmm I likes both. Think I like tattoos more, depending on what they are, but saying that I have 7 piercings and no tattoos (though I'm waiting for some scars to fade for that :smile: )

3. ~CazzaAngel~

I have 12 holes all together out of both ears. And I have 4 tattoo's. :punk:

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm an old fart:eek:ld: and don't care for either of them FOR MYSELF, but don't care what anyone else does - after all, it's not my body they're piercing or tattooing.:smile:

5. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I'd rather have half a dozen piercings then one tattoo. Change my mind often enough on pictures that I wouldnt want one stuck on me. :dry:

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I prefer tattoos, think they're smexy. But I have both - 5 tattoos (soon to be 6 or possibly 7) and 5 piercings.

7. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i think both are ok in moderation, when people think its good to have tattoos that cover their whole body (the record is something like 95% of the body) it just looks bad, but individual tattoos that mean something are nice, the same with piercings, a few in the ear, one in the nose, and eyebrow and a lip is enough, when people do the whole eyebrow and lip and start piercing their cheeks its too far, as for body piercing, well id say the same, in moderation its ok

as for myself i have my ears done but dont wear them much, i had my eyebrow done but it fell out and closed over, i will do it again when i can though, and id still like my lip done too, id like a tattoo but would want to design it myself, also have to consider that a small infection from a tattoo could put me hospital cos of my heart condition (so could a piercing but thats less likely)

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i have 4 tattoos, 5 earrings in one ear 6 in the other.

In the past I've had my eyebrow done(3 times), my tongue, my lip, and my *cough* nipples :hiding:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

Ouchies, did the last one on the list hurt? (out of curiocity)

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

they do one at a time..first one not so much..second one yes..b/c i knew waht to expect

11. ~CazzaAngel~

Ahh.. yeah.. I get what you mean. (I'd be afraid og getting it caught on my bra :shy:)

12. a temporary vice as opposed to something you're going to have to explain to your grandchildren about why grandma has a huge middle finger on her wrist..

tattoo!

13. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I have two piercings in my right earlobe, one piercing in my left earlobe, and a pierced bellybutton. I've toyed with the idea of getting various other ones, but as of yet I haven't. Most of the ones I like the idea of, I don't think would look right on me :unsure:.

Piercings can be very sexy, and so can tattoos, but I agree with what Bunny said about moderation.

I don't have any tattoos, but I like the idea of getting one. But it would have to be a tattoo that really meant something to me, rather than something that I just liked the look of. Because no matter how good that picture looks when you're in your twenties, it's gonna look pretty shite when you're all old and wrinkley :tongue:. But if it's meaningful then that doesn't matter a jot :smile:.

14. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I have both tattoos and piercings. Er, I wouldn't have another tattoo and I can't think of any other piercings that'd suit me. Generally I prefer piercings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.