Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nobody~

Ah yes, hot chocolate is so good. I love the Galaxy instant one :) mmm.

Still can't beat tea for me though, it calms you down and wakes you up at once!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You're preaching to the converted there Nobody...drink about 12 pint mugs of tea a day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
Ah.....................h............h................h.... Tea.

I never liked tea as a kid, but a few years ago I was invited over to a friend's house. He was English and all he had to drink was tea. I didn't want to be rude so I drank six cups. Now, I'm addicted.

I finally learned how to make a good cup of tea (something that they don't teach Americans). My favorite is a loose-leaf Twinings Earl Grey tea, either with milk and sugar of just lemon (if I've had too many cups with milk and sugar).

I love letting tea steep in a teapot. I love warming the pot and the cup. I love putting the milk in the cup first so it doesn't clot. I love sitting down and watching "Changing Rooms" in the morning with a hot cup of tea.

And then after that, it's martini time!

Seriously, I love a cup of tea.

Has anyone heard "Have A Cuppa Tea" by The Kinks (from the album "Muswell Hillbillies")? As Ray Davies sang, "For Christ Sake, have a cup of tea!"

By the way, I like tea. Just FYI.

Lol im not to keen on tea myself but as Joe mentioned.......mmmmmmmmmm.....hot chocolate :biggrin:

*goes off to make a hot chocolate* :biggrin: (i actually am lol)

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
Heh! Darn - are you possibly turning stereotypically English with your love of tea :tongue: ;)
Good! If that's all I have to do, than give me MORE TEA!!!!!!!!!

And after that, I want a Scone and Steak & Kidney pie and then go to Bournemouth on Bank Holiday Weekend!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Was so mad on tea as ababy, my nickname was Tetley..even now my aunt calls me TET :laugh: :laugh:

dropmealine

Tea is good, but honestly and unfortunately I'm more of a coffee guy. I just find that there's more interesting things you can do with it. Like add maple syrup, chocolate surup, caramel syrup, milk or cream, sugar, etc. and combinations. Then there's the whole world of coffe shop things they can do for you. And the caffein is more fun, though needs regulating.

Hey Nobody ... put the kettle on !!! I love a good cuppa :biggrin:

Usually end up drinking far too many during the day and spend all night getting up to go to the loo :laugh:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Damn, went to Eastbourne for the weekend once. My grandparents said they felt like teenagers and our waiter was older than Methusala. He shook so much when he brought our T-Tray over we all held our breath till he put it down. :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00