Teacher Bullies

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by liktheangel, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liktheangel

liktheangel Active Member

Has anyone ever been bullied or teased by a teacher? A lot of people have, I have. I think it hurts even worse then kids because they are just that kids. Teachers have called me "stupid, crippled, blind,etc." Made fun of my voice and even joined in on teasing by my classmates. It hurts so much when I think about and I get really angry.
  2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

One of my high school teachers told me that I'd never amount to anything. Turns out he was right.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

My chemistry teacher made my life a misery, also told me hell would freeze before I ever passed chemistry.
    When I was leaving school he came up to say goodbye and I spat in his face and told him exactly what I thought of him, but my greatest revenge was some years later when I aced my A level chemistry exam :yay:
  4. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you're being treated this way. Your teachers hold a position of trust, which they are abusing. No-one should be allowed to get away with treating anyone in such a way. Please speak to your parents or headteacher, because this is just unacceptable.

5. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about teachers being mean like that. D: In 8th grade my English teacher was mean to my friend and I told him where to go. :tongue:
    And my Physics teacher right now tells us that we're drop outs waiting to happen and that we're gonna be working in McDonalds for the rest of our life. It's just not right for them to say that. D:
  6. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know, I'm the friend that got made fun of. He would always make faces when I came in behind my back and make nasty comments about me when I wasn't there. I mean god damn I know I'm not like everyone else, I had a hard enough time being new but he made it harder for me. That school drove me to suicide nearly. It wasn't just my 8th grade English teacher though, it was also my 8th grade Science teacher as well as my 6th grade gym teacher. My 8th grade Science teacher called my house once trying to have me put in Special Ed because I didn't talk much in class. WTF. I thought thats what teachers wanted. Then my 6th grade gym teacher would say she didn't give a damn about my bad asthma and still made me run without stopping. I nearly fell to the ground that day and passed out but all she ever did was grab me by my wrist and shout insults at me calling me weak and worthless scum. Worst 3 teachers I ever had.. Seriously why do people like this even become teachers if they can't deal with ALL types of students in an equal and kind way? They influence lives to. =_=
  7. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Yeah. 5th grade Science teacher and 6th grade Science teacher. The 5th grade one was an old lady that was terrible to everyone but me especially. I can't remember too much about her. The 6th grade one was a terrible terrible person but to only two people. Me and a friend I had. (He only picked on my friend because he was from Mexico :mad: ) He nearly threw a beaker at me once and he constantly yelled at me about being poor but he also yelled that I would be a failure for the rest of my life.
    I did nothing to either of them. They just hated me for no reason.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with Mim
  9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

my latin teacher (she may burn in hell) used to ask me the most stupid questions, treated me like i was a damn retard and made 'very helpful' comments on everything i said in front of the class
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear that you guys had such lousy teachers. I'm a Math and Science teacher and I'm very supportive to my students. Teaching is a difficult job because there's so many different students you have to deal with and so many things happening. It can get overwhelming. But your teachers should never be insulting to you guys. Thankfully, there are some really good teachers out there. :hug:
  11. PLEASEhelp

PLEASEhelp Member

to anyone who gets bullied in school by a teacher i recommend to tell your parents. if your parents decide its not serious or some sh*t, then talk with the headmaster and any other instances at your school that are there for supporting you. then call help lines( in case there are any useful ). furthermore there is the option of press harassment charges against the teacher. just imagine a judge hearing your story, a teenager that took the courage to fight for his rights. a good judge will kick that bad apple out of school for sure.

good luck to anyone!
  12. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

Yes i have, they not only joined in with my classmates but started stuff on their own, one was even physically abusive, irony is i despised them both on a very deep note to begin with, guess they sensed it....i still do
  13. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

When I was in Year 5 & 6 (ages 9->11) at primary school I had the same teacher, he was this Northern Irish bloke who was strict/scary as fuck. I always felt like he used to pick on me and my best friend although he was harsh to a few others too, but the worst time was when he publicly made fun of me by claiming I used to pick my nose and turned the entire class against me, who burst out laughing. I couldn't handle it. I broke into tears and just sat there for 20 mins with my head on my arms. After the class ended, some girls sympathised with me, and this one guy called Aaron took the piss still. A few other times, he dragged me by my arm and took me out of the class and yelled down my neck, kicked my chair, etc.

As strange as it sounds, though. He still actually made me laugh a lot so I can't say I actually hate him. He was so un-PC, that I'm surprised he's never got disciplined for his harsh style of teaching. My older brother and sister had him as well, and my parents respected him, and apparently a lot of teachers did! He's 100x stricter than ANY teacher I've had, which is ironic, because he used to threaten about secondary school being tough. The teachers were piss soft compared to him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.