Teacher had kids hitting 6-year-old 'bully'

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Brynden, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

edit total eclipse links deleted

What this teacher did is illegal in my opinion. She used corporeal punishment on a student and she used other students to implement it. Great job there teach. Just teach our children that if someone is mean to us we can just hit them and suffer no repercussions.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  2. razor2012

razor2012 Active Member

Like Albert Einstein stated, “you can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it.”
  3. Joshy

Joshy Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty corrupt. You should tell the principle or report it to your police.
    It's absolutely illegal for a teacher to do that, and a terrible example... I had that happen to me before but I wasn't the bully.
    I was made fun of and called gay in class while a substitute teacher was there, and the sub saw it but he left the room and they beat me up...
  4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Hmm so, if someone is attacking someone, the community has the right to inflict pain on said person. Kids pick up on concepts alot quicker than adults do in my opinon, this shit is bad. They don't see it as words, they feel it and fill in the blanks with words, or someone elses. I wonder how that whole situation transpired...

Someone attacks you, everyone has the right to attack the agressor? That's not progressive, that's not defying the nature that brought about the aggressors expression. That's not understanding. That's more down to primal protection. Not exactly a bad thing to teach, but it should be taught more defensively. And to children :| ... a 6 year old bully. Give.. me ... a .break. If you can't communicate with a 6 year old, I'm sorry, but you are not a teacher. I think people forget just how important teachers are. Especially teachers themselves.

More like an eye for an eye, a hundred fold. :S Murder begets murder. Pain begets pain...... That's not teaching children how to deal with a situation, and not compromise and subject themselves to a harsh negative aspect of our nature. She more or less subjected those children to a nasty method, one they will never get to do again. .. I wonder how they are putting that in place in their ever developing lives atm. :S
  5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I hate bullies, but that is absolutely the wrong way to deal with them. Ultimately the victims have to learn to stand up for themselves without becoming bullies themselves. I'm not saying a bully doesn't deserve to get beat up, they do - but not by an angry mob with the support of a teacher. It does send the wrong message, and it's hypocritical to condemn bullying and then use bullying as a form of punishment.
  6. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

All of them will have psychic scars and wind up here. People don't realize the damage they are doing to others, or maybe they do and are sadistic enough to enjoy it...and cold enough not to care about the consequences.
  7. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.