-tear-

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by uglyness108, Nov 23, 2008.

1. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

ya kno its fucked up when u would die to see someone happy.. when ur so in love with them u will risk hurting yourself so damn bad just to see them happy WITH ANOTHER GIRL and then u put on a smile and act like nothing is wrong and being best friends are great. ya i wanna b friends with him why wouldnt i so dont get me wrong. its just the fact that after a year and a half hes in love with a girl he never met. i just wanna be able to hold him and let him kno wat a great person i can be. and that if i have to ill change myself to be JUST LIKE her so he'll love me like that.. i will. and im changing now to show him i can b a great person like i used to b. our relationship wasnt great but nothing were we couldnt work on things. but now hes leaving to go live with her in a few months. this is the last time im goin to see him. why would he fall back in love with me. im nothing like her. shes great. i wouldnt say shes all that pretty but looks dont matter with a personality like hers. i love him and ill love this man intell the day i die. i hope. i really hope. he'll see what a great person i can be and wil fall in love with me.
    but the question that huants me is will i actually take him back? i want him back.. but will he leave me again... idk.... I LOVE YOU so much. im young i make mistakes a lot knowing how young i am. but i can only improve them..

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Have you spoken to him about your feelings. If so, then what has he said, has he denied that there ever could be a future together for both of you.

3. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

He said there is ALWAYS a possiblity in the furture. but idk

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well it's totally up to you, you can either carry on with your life whilst also holding on to the hope that there is a possibility of you two becoming a couple again or you could just carry on with your life and leave the possibility of you two getting together behind. Or you could just move on and if things work out in that particular way then that's cool but if not then it's not a big deal.

My point is that there are many directions you can take, it's just down to what you desire and want.