Tears and Madness

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm at work. I'm going to leave. I can't do this. My boss, in a conversation, said about me having "fun" re not working full time. My response was that I was trying to stay alive which was laughed at. Seriously? I mean, really. Why? Why am I bothering, why try anymo9re?

<Mod Edit:Methods> I want to get out of this being.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am really sorry for what you are going through. I am sorry you were laughed at, you did not deserve that, you deserve to be treated with the same kindness that you apply to others. If you ever need to talk I am only a PM away, I and i'm sure many other members wouldn't mind giving you support. :)

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry for what I wrote, stupid.

thanks for removing.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Do not worry about that hun.
    Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so x

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks Petal... not really. Just keep working myself into a dither. unsure how to face this tomorrow or if I can. Trying to avoid negative coping atm. Thank you for checking in, am very grateful.

6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Mo, you definitely should not be laughed at. That is totally inappropriate. Do you work for a very large company? Is there an HR department where you could report this abuse? Yes, I guess that could make things worse, but such behavior should not be tolerated. Have you thought about starting a job search and finding something better?

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo how triggering that must be for you. It must set off every button. reeling with pain and being misunderstood. I would feel so angry and so powerless re having a voice and being heard. I wish I could help. Because I know how triggered I would be under those circumstances. In so much pain and having a jerk who I am answerable to, trivialize it to that degree. HUGE trigger. Please please please tell me how I can help. I am sending love to you, Your pain is real. And you are courageous to be carrying on as well as you do. I am telling you the truth. :hug:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you to you both.

I need to reevaluate everything.

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I think in time you will be led to something SO much better. I know how gifted you are. VERY talented gifted woman. And you have an amazing heart. Sadly often people with amazing hearts suffer with so much hurt. I wish it was not so for you. But I honor your heart and gifts <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.