Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i lost it tonite been doing so well with my emotions and trying to stay positive but somehow the whole subject of mom got to me...cried hard for awhile and if it werent for some ppl here that really care idk if i would be sitting here writing this.....

my heart feels shattered yet again, when will this ever end....so much of what i saw during my teen years has been left unsaid, some i do not wish to remember altho it haunts me daily, the rest i cannot put into words but tha pain and her death keeps coming back nite after nite and in my dreams.....i keep hear her screaming to me to make them stop and all i see is me running away.....

Its like im living within the blackness of my heart and soul night after night :cry:

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry you were sad hun :sad:

i care about you - and lots of others here too. ...

we want to stick with you - and you will get to a stronger place. but. just know that as bad as it may get - we will be here, with you. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Meg,

I'm sorry you are feeling so low again.

I know how hard flashbacks can be to deal with. You'll get through them, you have many times before...you can do it again hun :hug:
    I'm glad someone was here for you last night.

Take care hun, and I'm always here if you need to talk x

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting hun. Please don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.