teenage girls, grr

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kittyD, Jun 2, 2008.

1. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

a 14 year old girl that thinks shes pulling the wool over our eyes, my ass
    Found out that she being hanging with a guy whos at least 17 cause he can drive on his own. betcha he doesn't know shes jailbait, by god if anything happens to her, it will be a race to see who gets him first, me her dad or her brother, not to mention 4 uncles. he'd better pray that I'm not the one first.

I'm so pissed i could jump up and down....

2. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Maybe he's driving illegaly? Some kids do drive underage or steal cars. I understand your fears with her though. I'm not undermining you as a parent, not in any way, but have you had "the" talk with her? She's coming to the sort of age where she will be starting to explore her sexuality, and it's a lot safer that she knows the full risks and precautions as the last thing you need right now is a pregnancy.

Chances are the guy will not know her real age ether.

3. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Yup and yup.
    She hasn't started her periods yet, but that doesn't mean she can't get preggers or stds.
    Found his name on her msn, she had left it open to the main page, like that isn't an invite for a parent to find out without her having to take the responsibility of telling me...and he's at least 17. I'm sure she hasn't told him her age, I didn't when I was that age either. Talk about your chickens coming home to roost.......
    We've told her that if he doesn't meet either of us, that she'll lose her phone, then her net connection.
    Sigh it looks like its shaping up to be a summer of sleepness nights.

4. If my parents caught me doing something like that I would be dead. And I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm only 18 years old, but I have younger kids in my life, and they shouldn't be messing with someone who is 3 years older than them. I totally understand where you are coming from.

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

oh man, you must be so mad.
    My sister is 15 and if a 17/18 year old was sniffing round her his feet wouldnt touch the ground.
    It must be so hard being a parent.
    I really hope all this sorts out for you. :hug: