Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Sakura, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Okay, I am a child of the 80's, so I grew up watching and loving the original TMNT cartoon series. So please tell me *why* I ended up dreaming my own episode of TMNT last night XD

I was Michelangelo and the whole dream, including the Turtles and all the backgrounds and other characters looked like CGI. Like that TMNT movie that was released in the theaters I think last year.

It was just such a strange dream, but I got to kick all the bad guys asses and save the day in the end, so when I woke up I just went 'WTF" and laughed XDD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

lololol, michelangelo :D

you probably saw TMNT or something that reminds you of it somewhere that day, and you unkknowingly included it in your dreams.
    or...you secretly wanna be a ninja.

3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*laughs* I think I must very secretly want to be a ninja XDD

And I heart and adore Michelangelo~ He has always been my fave Turtle :rose:

4. Romancer

well, maybe you wanna be like michelangelo (personality or the appearance?). ;)

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Hehe, most definitely personality. He's just so fun-loving and easy-going. A great character that everyone wants to be friends with ^^

6. Romancer

well, you're on a good way to be michelangelo then. ;)

7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks! :hug:

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haha~ I used to dream my own episodes of cartoons that I loved all the time as a kid!
    I wish I could still do it now, but it seems like any dream I ever have - happens to have something to do with zombies.

...now... TMNT and zombies maybe something I could do! XD

My favourite turtle was always Donatello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.