1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Sakura, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Okay, I am a child of the 80's, so I grew up watching and loving the original TMNT cartoon series. So please tell me *why* I ended up dreaming my own episode of TMNT last night XD

I was Michelangelo and the whole dream, including the Turtles and all the backgrounds and other characters looked like CGI. Like that TMNT movie that was released in the theaters I think last year.

It was just such a strange dream, but I got to kick all the bad guys asses and save the day in the end, so when I woke up I just went 'WTF" and laughed XDD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

lololol, michelangelo :D

you probably saw TMNT or something that reminds you of it somewhere that day, and you unkknowingly included it in your dreams.
    or...you secretly wanna be a ninja.

3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*laughs* I think I must very secretly want to be a ninja XDD

And I heart and adore Michelangelo~ He has always been my fave Turtle :rose:

4. Romancer

well, maybe you wanna be like michelangelo (personality or the appearance?). ;)

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Hehe, most definitely personality. He's just so fun-loving and easy-going. A great character that everyone wants to be friends with ^^

6. Romancer

well, you're on a good way to be michelangelo then. ;)

7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thanks! :hug:

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haha~ I used to dream my own episodes of cartoons that I loved all the time as a kid!
    I wish I could still do it now, but it seems like any dream I ever have - happens to have something to do with zombies.

...now... TMNT and zombies maybe something I could do! XD

My favourite turtle was always Donatello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.