teenager saves suicidal woman from bridge plunge

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by perry_mason, Mar 26, 2010.

1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im not sure if this is the best place to add this thread but i saw this news story and thought it was ideal for a forum like this.

im currently in my 'hate everybody/thinks people suck' mood but this made me kind of think that there are some half decent people in the world.

after reading stories about people shouting at somebody to jump off a car park roof (and they did :sad:) this shows that there can be some good in people.

so huge credit goes to this kid.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  2. Mat Voleido

Mat Voleido Well-Known Member

Specially a teenager. Not to say that teens can't be good, but sometimes they can tend to be goons. It's good to see people, especially young people, doing some good in this world :smile:
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

this is such a neat story. kids really are amazing young people and far often not given enough credit. kuddo's to this youngin'. i heard a story a couple of days ago where a couple of young men gave a homeless man $50. it made the homeless man and the young man that gave him this cry. it's just so cool to hear these stories. i hope we can hear more of them. take care
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

This story made me happy. Thank you for sharing it.
  5. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

nice story,
    good brave kids still exist
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  6. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

most people suck and all
    but its glad to hear there are stlll nice people in this world x3
    thank god i have meet some
  7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

It just goes to show that we shouldn't condemn the group because of the actions of the few, or the many.

Good post perry.