teetering on the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

i dont want to be in this world anymore but, i look at my kids and start crying. this pain is too much to go on. i wish i could just do it.

2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What's making you feel like this?

How old are your kids?

xxx

3. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

my depression is rock bottom. and i have 4 kids 6,13,15 and 17 and i just start crying when i think of them with no mom.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

they must have a mom

5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Hey hun, your kids need their mum. Use that as inspiration to keep going. Not only for them but for yourself. You want to see them grow up and live their lives. Whats making yoj feel this way? What started it off? You can fight past this, both yourself and your family.hugs!!

6. If you just ended it the way you think you should, then you are leaving your kids behind as suicidal survivors and making them more sad and the cycle will continue.. Don't make your kids guilty and sad.. look at them as a form of inspiration and don't give up.. :hug: You can always come back here for support if you need them.. Just don't give up and keep fighting on.. Be a role model and an inspiration to your kids..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.