• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

teetering on the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

pachrissy

i dont want to be in this world anymore but, i look at my kids and start crying. this pain is too much to go on. i wish i could just do it.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
Hey hun, your kids need their mum. Use that as inspiration to keep going. Not only for them but for yourself. You want to see them grow up and live their lives. Whats making yoj feel this way? What started it off? You can fight past this, both yourself and your family.hugs!!

i dont want to be in this world anymore but, i look at my kids and start crying. this pain is too much to go on. i wish i could just do it.
If you just ended it the way you think you should, then you are leaving your kids behind as suicidal survivors and making them more sad and the cycle will continue.. Don't make your kids guilty and sad.. look at them as a form of inspiration and don't give up.. :hug: You can always come back here for support if you need them.. Just don't give up and keep fighting on.. Be a role model and an inspiration to your kids..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00