Teetering

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by demuredawn, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

I'm on that edge of not knowing what I want more..

to just disappear off the face of the earth.. not die, not sui, just disappear...

or

if i actually want to sui..

Don't worry... I have no actual plans, I doubt it will get that far... but it feels strange to me cuz the fact is this time I don't care.. I could probably reverse or take the edge off at least with my essential oils... but I just don't care to...

Anyway do what you want with this.. say what you will or ignore it if you like... at this point... it all is what it is... and its fine that way..

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Just want to give you a hug :hug: and let you know that you've been heard. Here if you need anything.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

want peace of mind, right?

and you have so much to give to the world and idk what i'm saying but i just wanted to reply and you reached out to me when i was going through rough patch and i wanna give you something back

4. demuredawn

yea peace of mind would be nice.. and ty for responding...

5. demuredawn

ty butterfly

6. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Maybe look for something to do, something you like or so? Sounds to me like this total-void-feeling I have sometimes... I don't know if it's that, so, never mind me :D

7. demuredawn

hi cooki, nice to meet u..

i have had the feeling you speak of before.. but this is diff

this is simply not caring.. and not wanting to care.. pretty much about anything concerning myself or how others treat me..

its not even about me not thinking i deserve to feel good or to have others treat me well, intellectually, i still know that

i think its more.. my mantra has become "it is what it is" .. i have been using it for things around me, not myself .. but due to things affecting me that were/are out of my control recently.. i think perhaps that mantra has switched to include myself as well.. whether i like it or not.. and truth is, at this point.. when it comes to myself.. i dont care enough to like or dislike anything

8. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Oh :/ *hugs you*

9. demuredawn

ty cooki..

10. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Sorry that I can't help you :/

11. demuredawn

its ok.. really its nice simply to know you care.. that in itself helps a lot sometimes

12. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

You just made my day, you know that? ^^

13. demuredawn

aww thats sweet, always makes me feel good to help others feel a bit of happiness :)

14. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Same here ^^

15. demuredawn

*hug* to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.