Teh newnes is overwhelming this bonneh wee lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Technologic_Dreams

I found this website linked from one of my friend's myspaces and came for a look. A short thing about myself. I just moved to America from Scotland cause me mam met a guy somewhere over here in Oregon. Everybody makes fun of me kilts and tartans. I'm 16 years. I hyave tried to commit suicde one time honly, but I could try and help people here.

~Technologic~

:welcome: to sf we're glad that you're here. anytime you feel you need to talk or just want to lend an ear or a word feel free to do that here. take care of yourself and hope to see you around the forum. i think you'll find you'll like it here. cya

:welcome: to SF. We have a few others from Scotland here. Perhaps you will be able to meet up with them and talk about things. Moving to a new country can be difficult in itself. Add with that a new family... I wish you well. Take care. :hug:

jane doe

welcome to the forum, here we try to help each other and people who wants to help are great for this site, if you ever need to talk just pm me. Take care:)

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum.:smile: I'm sorry that some of America's nastiest are giving you a hard time about what you wear and that you're from a different culture. I wish I was there - I'd tell them what they could do to themselves.:mad: People can be such jerks sometimes. Even so, I still believe (as Anne Frank said) that people are basically good at heart. You've already entered an international family of good hearted people when you joined SF.:smile:

love and hugs,

least

:welcome: to the Forum :)
Another Scot...but without the poor weather. You may have the better deal :tongue:
Sorry! :laugh: Just that it's chucking it down here at the minute...
I hope to see you around, maybe in chat :) Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

altek001

hey there! welcome to sf. i hope you find some support here.

well...kids can pretty much be cruel no matter where you're at..
and...um..kilts rock.

but pretty much, score yourself some jeans and take the easy way out,
or,
stick it to the people and tell them they're too scared and simply couldn't rock the kilt as i'm sure you can.

and hey, maybe the kilt'll catch on and soon your whole school'll turn into kilt-wielding fanatics. who knows?

take care,
- Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00