Tell a little secret about yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pppqp

I've never been interested in men's body. Other girls scream when a cute sexy man is shirtless... but I feel nothing. I actually feel repelled by it. I think men smell bad :blink:

pppqp

My parents are going to retire in a few years. My mom once begged me not to kill myself until she retires. I can't wait that long but to wait till that time comes is going to be the best last thing I can do for them. It's going to be the biggest sacrifice I've ever made.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I've taken several late night (past midnight) strolls outside over the past week. Been feeling more frustrated and hopeless at times than I'm willing to admit to anybody IRL. Comes and goes, usually. But I find that going outside is much better than staying in my dorm room and feeling completely trapped. That's why I used to like to go swim in the river at night. Love water.

cutiepie132

I've seen the boogy man..

Killed a few pet fish..

Accidently poisoned my cat..

Scratched up a car with a shopping buggy, hit one in a parking lot twice, ran into a damn dumbster, broke the mirror off the car..

Can't drive, obviously..

Shaved my cat after finding ticks in my hair (hahaaa)..

Sleep with a teddy bear sometimes, not always

I only have one secret I'd never tell. :biggrin:

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
First driving lesson, thinking that the far crosswalk was actually the near one, I stopped the car in the middle an intersection. Fortunately it was in the residential district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00