Tell me it'll be OK

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chewie93, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewie93

chewie93 Member

I've been around long enough to know that nothing is truly permanent except death. But this is as close as it gets. My relationship with her has shattered, and it hurts like fucking hell. I know rationally that it's for the best and she's just one person in my life and she still loves me and thinks about me and all that. But the emotions are kicking the rational mind's ass pretty hard right now. All I can think about is that she's not a part of my life anymore and won't be. At least not for a really long time and not in the same way. I still love her so much.

Fuck, this is painful. I know I have reasons to live, but that doesn't mean I don't have a reason to die too.
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

oh dont worry... it WILL be okay!!!

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

it will all be ok hun - breakups are hard but you can come out of it at the other side. its gonna be ok hunny

Clare xxxx
  4. chewie93

chewie93 Member

Thanks, Clare. This is a lot more complicated than a simple breakup, but you had no way of knowing that.

Thanks again.
  5. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Sounds tough, I'm sure you can get through it with some time though, and every will turn out ok. Send me a PM if you wish to talk more about it or anything :)
  6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Breakups are never easy but you can get over it when I split with my boyfriend 2 years ago I realised how much better off I was without him
  7. life

life Well-Known Member

hope it will hun x . . . . . U will find someone else;as time passes u will see that....Just give it a time...please
  8. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

ive had my fair share of breakups and an EXTREMELY bad one, this is definately the kind of place i could have used back then and btw I AM NOT SUICIDAL, i thought this was a place for support, for any kind of problems that you are having trouble dealing with. No ones problems are any less significant than any one elses because everyone copes w/ things differently. we all come here for some support and understanding.

Chewie93 i am glad for you that you got to experience something so wonderful, it is very rare for anyone to truly know love that way. im not pretending to know what your situation is exactly, but i hope that i can help & bring some insight to you in this dark hour. any kind of loss can bring you to your knees, all we need is for one kind soul to reach out a hand and lift us up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.