Tell me why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righty ho, simple :)

Tell me why your username is what it is . Ie, mines the sandwich spreading that a group of my friends (whom are no longer friends) though best fitted me. For those who don't know, fairybread is 100s and 1000s ontop of crustless white bread. Yummy :)

And if you want to share, what bought you to SF and what kept you around if you got better.

(if this needs a trig warning I'm sorry I didn't put one.

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
well angela is my name, shortened to angie, take off the E be different. and the x's are just or anoy people mainly :P that and its usual untaken for when im doing games or other forums. so its just what i always use..
what brought me to SF was well i was looking for either a way to end it.. or some kind of cousiling or support and stumbles onto this. gave it a shot. its helped alot too :)

rx4brdm

My name was a personalized plate I was going to put on my car, a Subaru WRX.

So shortened to rx, which could be prescription, and the car is definitely my prescription 4 boredom (brdm).

Used it on a car forum and it just stuck, much better than any name I had come up with before.

And as far as SF goes, it was and still is a lifesaver. That little car was also almost used as a way to end my life and it would have ended the way I wanted it to. But friends on here made me see things from a different perspective. Thank you SF!

lycoris

Lycoris, she's a character in the .hack series. SHe's an AI that is slightly more than just an AI. I chose it for a good reason.

I'm here because I followed my friend "Helba" here, Helba is also a character in .hack so I chose a name from the same series to show him I was here. I had quoted a couple of things from the series when we'd been talking so I figured it not only linked me to him but it also would seem familiar from the conversation we'd had.

Unfortunately he took his life last year in November. I guess I just stuck.

rx4brdm

Lycoris, she's a character in the .hack series. SHe's an AI that is slightly more than just an AI. I chose it for a good reason.

I'm here because I followed my friend "Helba" here, Helba is also a character in .hack so I chose a name from the same series to show him I was here. I had quoted a couple of things from the series when we'd been talking so I figured it not only linked me to him but it also would seem familiar from the conversation we'd had.

Unfortunately he took his life last year in November. I guess I just stuck.
Very sorry to hear that.

Joan Armatrading track and album from 1980 i think, i bought the album and played it and played it on an old turntable i begged from a neighbour.
Its me and what i am, alone, but not lonely anymore.
Content in my own company at last.

Grey Ice Water is the name of a song from the album Moon and Antarctica by Modest Mouse, my go-to album for when everything is on top of me and I can't move. I'm here because I'm sick of hiding, and pretending that I don't feel bogged down and buggered up.

When I first joined SF, my eyes were very very sad...I am now thinking about changing it to Brooklyn, but have had it for 7 yrs so I am unsure

Illusion

Kitteh just sounds cute & simple to me. I was thinking about changing it but I think a lot of people on here love it & the avatars I choose to go along with it as well. Plus cats are just adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00